FEAST Internship — Fall 2020
Our new internship aims to provide candidates who are Black, Indigenous and People of Colour (BIPOC) an opportunity to gain agency experience through a paid three month internship. The position pays $15 an hour at 20 hours per week and begins this fall. Due to COVID-19, the internship will begin as a remote position.
FEAST is an award-winning advertising agency with a focus on digital marketing that delivers metrics-driven results for our clients, such as the Department of National Defense, the Canadian Revenue Agency, Canadian Tire, SYLVANIA, 3M and more. A boutique agency with some hefty creative aptitude, FEAST continually leads the ever-changing advertising landscape through contemporary creative and data-driven media strategies. Read more about us here: https://strategyonline.ca/2019/01/07/the-indie-list-feast/.
As a member of our team, you’ll be responsible for:
- Assisting in creative ideation
- Assisting in designing creative assets
- Assisting with the management of social media platforms
- Coordinating various marketing methods, such as social media, production, and more
- Assisting in the production of multimedia features, such as videos and photo galleries
- Other assignments, as needed
You possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Keen interest in advertising
- Highly creative with a strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Strong proficiency using Mac computers, MS Office Suite, and social media platforms
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Ability to contribute in a team environment and work from home
- Currently enrolled at a post-secondary institution
To apply, please send your resume, a sample of your writing and other creatives, and a presentation deck to firstname.lastname@example.org.